Knight Trigger compatibility?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4gun-drill

Reaction score
I am sure at some point this question has been asked, but after searching I haven’t really found an answer.

I have a LRH “parts gun” that I am putting together. The last real part that I need is the trigger assembly, but I am having a difficult time finding one. What models are compatible with each other? I have noticed a difference in the safeties but that is about it. Are there any other differences?

I have found some triggers for sale that say they are compatible with DISC rifles, would that work with the LRH?

Thanks for the help.

All DISC based rifle triggers (Elite/Extreme/LRH/Original) should interchange. Some are nicer than others though. I was not very impressed with my Original DISC 2 screw. I replaced it with a 3 screw fully adjustable and wider trigger.

Original on the left
z3Bx1yr.jpg

Last edited:
Other than the differences GM54-120 mentioned there are differences between some models in the Sear. So just watch that too.

This is from a Knight Ulight/ Mountaineer series. Notice the sear next to the safety lever.

mHJIVd9.jpg

This is from the MK series, note that the sear is taller and different shape in these.

v6CwVyY.jpg

Thank you very much! Not only was this exactly what I was looking for, you kept me from buying the wrong trigger.

The hunt continues...

Back