• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Knight Ultra-Lite .45 SML

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCHUNTER

Reaction score
I am selling my like new Knight Ultra-Lite that Jeff Fisk converted for me. It has a .45 cal. 1/20 twist Brux barrel with ASG 209 plug. It has been shot less than a 100 times and hasn't been out of the safe in over a year. It is very accurate and only weighs 7 1/4 pounds and is perfect for treestand hunting or carrying on long hikes.

$1200 shipped and insured. Thanks for looking.

Re: RE: Knight Ultra-Lite .45 SML

SCHUNTER said:
I am selling my like new Knight Ultra-Lite that Jeff Fisk converted for me. It has a .45 cal. 1/20 twist Brux barrel with ASG 209 plug. It has been shot less than a 100 times and hasn't been out of the safe in over a year. It is very accurate and only weighs 7 1/4 pounds and is perfect for treestand hunting or carrying on long hikes.

$1200 shipped and insured. Thanks for looking.

Dang if it wasn't Christmas

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Oh hell it's only money I'll take it, do you do PP F&F if so I can send it today that way I can have it for our January ML"er season If not I can secure a PO MO Monday

Did I do something wrong LOL did you want it? should be a nice light rifle for me as I can hunt only a little I hunt from a car I have no idea why I bought it I have too many now Well the old saying is fool and his money is soon parted LOL

No, you did something right. You bought it before i could no longer say "no". Last thing i need to do atm is spend $1200 and that rifle is worth every penny. :D

It was a good thing for me too. Now I can pay for the new rifle that just arrived!

ourway77 said:
Well the old saying is fool and his money is soon parted LOL

This made me LOL! And brought back an old memory, I remember My Grandfather telling me this MANY MANY years ago. I have parted ways with lots of Dollars over the years, Some smart, But Lots NOT so smart :lol:

Joking aside, I would say you bought an AWESOME Rifle!! If i were to build a Custom, Mr Bestill is who I would hope I could get to Build it for me! I have seen several of his Rifles on here, and Groups shot with them, TOP SHELF stuff :yeah:

Latest posts

Back