Ky boy reporting...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WildmanWilson

Reaction score
I've been bow and gun hunting for over 30 year and now trying my hand at the smoke pole. I bought my TC Black Diamond in 2002 and its been in the box since. I killed a large bow buck that year so I couldn't kill another buck. Every year I just never took it out. So what I have is a new, old rifle. I'm green to this style and I'm getting a crash course but learning fast. Please be patient with me because I will ask some dumb questions more than likely.

there is no such thing as a dumb question. You ask anything your not clear about. I'd rather answer a question then read about you blowing up your rifle. And that Black Diamond, while old technology as you will find, is a fantastic shooting rifle.

Welcome aboard! Where abouts in KY you located? I'm in Larue Co.

Be blessed!

If from Webster/Henderson Co. in the western part of the state. Big Buck Country ....but don't tell anyone

Welcome...I have hunted Madisonville (Hopkins County). Some big deer up there. Glad you could join us.

Back