Lake Superior sunrise

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTom

Reaction score
I grabbed this picture off a live feed video camera in Duluth's famed Canal Park and shows the shipping channel going out to sea.. Talk about peaceful looking. I wish we were at the cabin as this morning would have been a dandy to be casting off the Two Harbors breakwater.

E5fyCbv.jpg

Its not too often that one can catch this lake as flat as it is in this picture. The thin fog adds character to the picture too. Sure wish I was there casting, but instead I am home tending some more salmon in the smoker.

There's something about mountain lakes too that I like. Superior isn't often as settled as the picture I posted so when its flat I always stop to enjoy the sight.

Minnesota is supposed to have just over 10,000 lakes. That usually equates to about 300,000 idiots to me, similar to how you feel Lewis. Your lake....it looks like a dandy trout lake.

I love casting the breakwater in Two Harbors and it never ceases to amaze the people think that just because I am casting they need to fish right out of my darned pockets....like where my feet are planted is the only place a fish might be found. I move and they're like my shadow.

Heading up to the ‘Yoop’ tomorrow for the youth deer hunt with my Son. Hopefully a deer will cooperate.

No M-L, gun of choice is a K-31 in 7.5 Swiss.

Back