Latest find

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the recent yacking about fishing and tackle finally got me to doing some playing in the shop. I picked up a new cnc craw mold last week and did some playtime with it this afternoon.

Called the Katana Craw its an easy mold to inject and I used a twin injector to split the colors. I wish I'd have thinned the belly color out a bit but I can do that the next time around. The craw measures three inches, a perfect size as a trailer on a jig. I'm likin it.338366304_1277507069812882_913249769421520459_n.jpg

All the recent yacking about fishing and tackle finally got me to doing some playing in the shop. I picked up a new cnc craw mold last week and did some playtime with it this afternoon.

Called the Katana Craw its an easy mold to inject and I used a twin injector to split the colors. I wish I'd have thinned the belly color out a bit but I can do that the next time around. The craw measures three inches, a perfect size as a trailer on a jig. I'm likin it.View attachment 32777
Hell yeah can u make em any smaller?

Sorry Tony, this is as small as the mold gets.

For the life of me I don't know how this ended up in Tony's thread. Rectal cranial inversion I guess. I thought I started a new thread for the crawfish pic.

Latest posts

Back