• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lee Hand Press

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrantSFGDS

Reaction score
I would like to acquire a Lee hand press for bullet sizing if anyone has one they don't need. Thanks!

It was $52 when sharpshooter first posted it.Not the first time I seen Amazon change prices .

It was $52 when sharpshooter first posted it.Not the first time I seen Amazon change prices .
Yea really. I see it is a different price now and a different seller listed than the link first said. The link was for one sold by wholesale hunter and included free shipping . Definitely deceptive marketing.
Someone must have bought the 52 dollar one and now this seller is the only one with one

Just got one on GB for $42.99, guy has 50 of them in stock. How do I close this post?

Went to GB and found it and before I could purchase it they took it off.

Guess Amazon aint the only one. Glad i got mine last year i only paid 53 for the whole kit on Amazon, not just the press.

Either the Person on GB realized they had them listed at a low price or don't actually have any and thought they were available from Lee. Anyway they ended that auction and the auction on another style of Lee press right after Brant made his purchase.

I suspected since they had so many listed that they like to play the middle man and didn't actually have them.

Thanks Ed , I like these hand presses but mine is the older version without the breech lock. I went ahead and did a backorder , maybe I will get it maybe not.

Seems nobody has it in stock, but you can backorder it from Opticsplanet at Lee Breech Lock Reloading Press 90045 Fabric/Material: Cast Iron, 33% Off at the price of $43.99.

I’ve had bad luck with that Optics Planet outfit, I have placed orders that said was in Stock, come to find out wasn’t, They charged my Card and put me on a Back order, I had to fight with them over the Phone to cancel my order and get my Card reimbursed, This has happened Twice to me with Optics Planet, I won’t even consider them anymore

I’ve had bad luck with that Optics Planet outfit, I have placed orders that said was in Stock, come to find out wasn’t, They charged my Card and put me on a Back order, I had to fight with them over the Phone to cancel my order and get my Card reimbursed, This has happened Twice to me with Optics Planet, I won’t even consider them anymore
Exactly ... me either

I've actually bought stuff on back order with them and they honored it.

They probably scrapped all them lee pressed so they could make primers out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back