• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lee Hand Press

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received a lee 4 die set 90182, from Graf that i backordered on 1-18-21 for $36. I looked it up on ebay just to see. There are 2 on there one buy it now for $125! And one thats bid up to $88! I can be plenty patient and wait 1-2 months on a back order for that kind of money. MidwayUSA has been the same as Grafs. Find a reputable place where you can backorder that hand primer and just wait for it. I got a tumbler and a couple die sets that took 4-6 weeks. Thats not too terrible imo.

I bought the kit setup from Midway. I didn't want to spend that much, or buy new, but nobody else has them in stock. The sad thing is, I'm pretty sure that I gave one away, or threw one away, many years ago.

Yes ,when an item sells out they direct you to the next lowest price.

Is this what you are looking for?$30.00 PP Friends shipped.
Thanks
Nit Wit

Attachments

• thumbnail_20210214_101622.jpg
    thumbnail_20210214_101622.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 11
There was some question if I would receive the press I backordered from Optic Planet . Well I'm happy to inform that it came today , just 3 weeks since it was ordered and PayPal didn't pay Them until it was shipped like promised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back