Lee's Real Bullet????????

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leapfrog

Reaction score
And what about the Lee real bullet? I have a friend who has the mold in 50 cal. and he said he would make me some if I wanted..Does anyone here have any experience with these?..

I make them for both the .50 and the .54 caliber. In both weights. They shoot real well out of most rifles. Just do not push them too hard. I have a friend with a .54 T/C Hawkins and all he hunts with is my 300 grain REALS. He claims a deer never walks away from it. And he only shoots 80 grains of powder.

Dcp06437a.jpg

This was shooting them out of my White Ultra Mag. They also shoot well out of my CVA, and out of my traditional rifles as well.

So would ya be willing to sell me afew of them to try out in the Mustang rifle..Found out my friends mold is for minnie's not the Real bullets after all..Sorry for the misinformation there...

Let me check my supplies before I promise any.. I have not casted in a long time so I do not know what I have left...

Cayuga--I just want to try afew and if they work have way decent I will get a mold myself..Thanks for the reply..John

Last I knew Ace Gunshop in Freeport MI was selling them. I know the man that was casting them has since left us but they may still ahve some in stock. 616-765-5300

Back