less then month till opening day

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corey012778

Reaction score
ok, I need some loads I can work up fast for the knight extreme that I have coming. I think ron told me 300xtp with a crushed rib sabot. (don't have any) have 250xtps and mmps, powerbelts, fpbs, some tc cheap shots, and I picked up some 200 shockwaves today.

powders triple 7 2f, pyro rs, and pyro p (need more).

powerbelts, I will try 75 to 80grs of pyro rs.

like to have it ready for rifle season with starts 2 weeks after early muzzy, then I will have a two break then late muzzy,

opening day nov. 1

may not be possible. :?

I will bet that Knight will tune in real fast. There are some Extreme shooters that can offer you loads that I am sure will put you on paper and in the black real fast. Good luck with that rifle.

I just set up my disc extreme. Shot 12 shots total with this gun and I'm ready to go. I settled on 110 grains BH209, short black harvestor and 300 grain shockwave.

If I was you I'd get some 300 grain xtps to use with the MMP sabots you already have. The XTP's are very economical to shoot. Shoot the 200 gr shockwaves, 250 grain xtps and 300 grain xtps. See which shoots better, and I would be comfortable using all of them on deer. You might also want to try some short black harvestor sabots with the 250 and 300 xtps. They made the difference in my gun.

I'd probably use the T7, just because I've had success with it before. But... if you can get some BH209 you would never look back. :D

most likely get something going

don't have the time or money to get it any bh209 in
opening day is coming fast and I still don't have my tags

Corey, if that rifle is causing too many issues - just send it on down to Saxman too. :wink:

that got vetoed by the boss.

it may just hold off until the two week hunting break I have in dec.

That Hawken i've just finished up should dial in really well with the 245/295 Powerbelts.

Hope you like everything ive done to it Corey.

Latest posts

Back