• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Leupold Compact 6x AO Glossy

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShawnT

Reaction score
I have a Leupold Compact 6x AO that was on my Anschutz 22lr for several years. I took it off as I need more power with aging eyes to see those little tree rat heads. I put it away because I hate to sell my Leupolds. Every time I do I later regret it. But I need another in a larger power so will sell this to partly finance a new one. It does have a few ring marks but not bad and a very tiny scratch (You'll have to really look for it to see it) on the lens of the eyepiece but you can't see it looking though it. Because of that scratch I will sell it for less than I planned at $225 shipped Priority Mail to Lower 48. I don't do paypal of other online buying sites. MO or Personal Check that clears.

Attachments

• DSCF1447.JPG
    DSCF1447.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCF1448.JPG
    DSCF1448.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCF1442.JPG
    DSCF1442.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCF1444.JPG
    DSCF1444.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCF1440.JPG
    DSCF1440.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCF1452.JPG
    DSCF1452.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 35
I have a Leupold Compact 6x AO that was on my Anschutz 22lr for several years. I took it off as I need more power with aging eyes to see those little tree rat heads. I put it away because I hate to sell my Leupolds. Every time I do I later regret it. But I need another in a larger power so will sell this to partly finance a new one. It does have a few ring marks but not bad and a very tiny scratch (You'll have to really look for it to see it) on the lens of the eyepiece but you can't see it looking though it. Because of that scratch I will sell it for less than I planned at $225 shipped Priority Mail to Lower 48. I don't do paypal of other online buying sites. MO or Personal Check that clears.
I have 3x9 s Leupolds if interested in trade PM me /Ed

I have 3x9 s Leupolds if interested in trade PM me /Ed

Thanks Ed. Let me think on it. I just ordered one of the 3x9 Freedoms for a Bushmaster cal rifle. But was wanting to get a 4x12x40 AO for something else. Do any of your 3x9s have the AO?

Thanks,

Reactions: HC
Please Mark Withdrawn and lock it.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back