• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Leupold QR mounts

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENCORE50A

Long Range Shooter
Supporting member
Reaction score
NEW...…….. never used or removed from the package.
I believe Leupold sent me these by accident when I was tearing up standard mounts on the UF.
I do not need them and don't foresee needed them in the future.

Price...…….. the cost to put them in a USPS box and ship them +$5.00 tip :)

IMG-1590a.jpg

IMG-1589a.jpg

I have a question...I have a pristine 1976 Remington Model 700 BDL 3006 that is my go to deer rifle. I currently have Leupold bases on it but they are not Quick Release. From a cleaning standpoint it would be great to be able to take the scope off so here is my question:

With these bases, when you take the scope off will it maintain it's set zero when put back on?

I have a question...I have a pristine 1976 Remington Model 700 BDL 3006 that is my go to deer rifle. I currently have Leupold bases on it but they are not Quick Release. From a cleaning standpoint it would be great to be able to take the scope off so here is my question:

With these bases, when you take the scope off will it maintain it's set zero when put back on?

Hal, it says on the package they will, right under where is says "Quick Removal and Reattachment" but......I personally have zero experience with QR mounts, so I can't verify it one way or another.

I had a set on a Weatherby for several years. Yes, IMLE, they do hold a zero well. I traveled with the rifle, pulled the scope to shrink the size of the gun case.

The only issue I’ve seen is torquing the levers down too tight, and breaking one off. This was on another rifle, not mine.

I think I still a set on a Knight.52, wouldn’t hesitate to use them as is.

I will take them for my 3006. Just PM the total and your Paypal email and I will send payment.

Back