Looking to buy a Knight

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenhead3

Reaction score
I have been out of the loop for a while. Knight Rifles headquarters is about an hour and a half drive for me. I would like to support a "local" business. What is the best Knight made in the last 5 years? I am looking at accuracy, shootablilty, ease of cleaning, ect... Thanks for the help.

For a proven rugged rifle I would look at the Disc Extreme. A new rifle this year that has turned out some nice groups and seems to be fairly easy to clean is the Knight Rolling Block. The jury is out on the KP1 as Knight is having problems getting these things out, but i'm sure with all it's componets it will be a good shooter also. If it were me, for around $300 shipped, I would go with the stainless comp. KRB... and I might! :lol:

flint head said:
For a proven rugged rifle I would look at the Disc Extreme. A new rifle this year that has turned out some nice groups and seems to be fairly easy to clean is the Knight Rolling Block. The jury is out on the KP1 as Knight is having problems getting these things out, but i'm sure with all it's componets it will be a good shooter also. If it were me, for around $300 shipped, I would go with the stainless comp. KRB... and I might! :lol:[/quot

I will second that 100%, I have both the EXTREME and the SS KRB
all I can say is WOW , You won't be disapointed with ether one.

Ron G.

A .50 cal Disc Extreme IS hard to beat! But I have to say that I realy like my Knight .50cal Long Range Hunter. It has proven itself to be a really nice rifle.

muzzleloader%20pics%20003.jpg

T/H Disc Extreme .50cal

100_0284.JPG

Long Range Hunter .50cal

SageandElliot05001.jpg

Let's not forget the tried and true Knight Disc Elite!

I have shot 1 1/2" groups at 150 with mine, and I know Chuck has....

Best and most accurate MZ for the money...discontinued or not.

Probably the most sought after post production MZ on the planet.

JMO.... :lol:

Chuck!...help me out here! :lol:

I owned a Disc Extreme and now a Disc Elite,and I agree with you all best rifles.
Taureau noir

Yeah Spit, I DO agree with the Disc Elite! Why Knight doesn't re-introduce that rifle is a mystery to me.

Spit...Did you dye your hair? :lol:

big6x6 said:
Yeah Spit, I DO agree with the Disc Elite! Why Knight doesn't re-introduce that rifle is a mystery to me.

Limited market. It's the scope only thing.

Greenhead

I just seen a couple of Disc Extreme with thumbhole stocks SS barrles
both were brand new in box on GUN BROker web sight $ 299.00

Ron G.

lungbuster1 said:
Greenhead

Ron G.

I will check them out. Thanks for the help.

lungbuster1 said:
Greenhead

Ron G.

Ron,

I could not find them. If you run across them again I would appreciate the link. Thanks!

Marcus

Greenhead

type this in the serch box

this is who is the seller-www.gamemastersoutdoors.com

Ron

lungbuster1 said:
Greenhead

type this in the serch box

this is who is the seller-www.gamemastersoutdoors.com

Ron

They are only about an hour and a half from me. Thanks for the heads up.

Is the thumbhole gun an Extreme? I like the stainless with black stock. I want to have the stock dipped in Blazewing camo anyway.

Yes it is

Go to GunBrokers and in the search box type that number that I put on last post in and it will pull the gun up so you can see it

I have an older Knight BK 92 and I love it. I bought into the "easier to clean" propaganda and purchased an Omega. After hunting for 2 years ans swapping out guns if I had to get rid of one ot would be the Omega. The hard loading I have had with Omega never happened with my Knight. The trigger on the Knight is great just so so at best on the Omega. My son also bought the Omega but sold it and bought the Knight. It is what ever flips your trigger but the workmanship on my Knight is better than on my Omega. The Knight is just as accurate and maybe a little better than the Omega. I have shot 95 - 110 gr T7 and all kinds of bullets. The Knight has been to 209 primers.

big6x6 said:

Spit...Did you dye your hair? :lol:

No just lost some weight.... :lol:

Back