Looking to Try some Clear Powder Vials Any Sources for Them?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LFM

Reaction score
:?: Okay wondering if anyone has a source for Clear Powder Vials? Looking to try some, getting my loads ready before doing some sighting in and shooting. :?:

If anyone has a source could you provide a link to them :?:

:arrow: Thanks in Advance,

LFM

Contact Randy Wakeman, on this forum, he will ship them right to your door, I bought 40 from him, was able to use paypal, no fuss no mess, Just look for them in the mail.

Thanks for the Sources but I order some from that source and they never arrived here Ordered them back in January. They got lost since no insurance or tracking I am looking for another source since that one did not work for me. Looking for only for 20 of them since a small quanity looks like I will just go back to the 35mm film cannisters instead. Thanks for the links and sources though just thought I might find a different one... Oh well...

LFM

I got several different sized small plastic pill-bottles for the local pharmacy. They come with either snap-on or screw-on caps. Pharmasist (sp) said they were free. I liked that.

Do you know anybody who needs to test their blood sugar (diabetic) ?
The blood test strips come in a plastic vial, smaller than a film vial. It has a built in desacant liner that prevents moisture, an attached "pop off" waterproof/air tight cap. Most diabetcs throw them away, and use up two or three a month. I ask someone I know to save them for me and next thing I know I have dozens of them.
They are great for powder & caps or 209 primers, big enough to hold about 200 grains of powder.

I use the test strips but they are not clear so for me I like to look and see what is in what and if it is empty or not if you don't care I guess then they would be good to use but for me seeing what is inside is what I like about using clear ones. I have them in my range box as well as my possibles bag have them filled with powder and ready to go...

Nice idea though...

LFM

At the risk of being flooded with requests:

When our lab made some changes, they didn't need the "transport tubes" any more so I got'em and took 'em home. I have a lot of them and I wouldn't mind parting with 20, actually I'd do it for the postage. They're about 45 caliber and hold about 50 grains of powder.

Send me an email [email protected]; I'll give you my address and you can send me an SASE and I'll send you 20. How's that for a deal?

Thanks for the info. I've been looking for a site and now I guess I'm in luck.

I already have glass and plastic and have found that I prefer glass.

Back