Magilla Died Tonight!!!!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spitpatch.. an excellent buck!! Congratulations. That would have got the heart thumping to see that big boy walking in...

WOW! Great deer. Looks like maybe there was a muley in the woodshed!?! :eek:

Now a buck like that would cause me to have some serious senior moments. I would most likely have to change my name to old shakey or maybe wetpants. Congratulations!!!! Thanks too for showing these young bucks that we more senior folks can have our moments Lol.

PA RIDGE RUNNER said:
Now a buck like that would cause me to have some serious senior moments. I would most likely have to change my name to old shakey or maybe wetpants. Congratulations!!!! Thanks too for showing these young bucks that we more senior folks can have our moments Lol.

I may have some gray but I'm a young 53 goin' on 30 :lol:

thanks Paul

Sorry to post so late, but I just got here.....to this site anyway.

What a great buck! Congratulations. Man, I'm dying to go to Iowa for a whitetail hunt. Guess I'll have to save my sheckles this year and hope for next. Any outfitters you are familiar with in the area you want to share? I'd be eternally greatful.

Congrats on beautiful buck, Matt

8) shweeeeettttt! Dude.

I have owned different MZ's BUT, I still favor my Knights. :shock: :D

Thats one amazing buck!! One hick of a big congrats to ya!!!........So....How big is next years Deer gona be!!! :wink:

Perry

Latest posts

Back