Man I swear I hate people

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are good and great people out there Tony. Dont let the less than 1% ruin it for you. I say that tongue in cheek because driving to and from a trout stream (traffic) can be a challenge but when Im in the stream (alone) all is well. I find I can get disappointed with people also. Some days Im disappointed with myself. But I try to keep a smile on my face and a song in my heart. Try yourself to set a standard for the rest of them to live by. Do your best and the rest is on them.

I have the ashes of a few fur babies that will be with me when I become ashes . I absolutely trust dogs more than people ! You kind of know where you stand with a dog . But a lot of people are just straight up liars or lack integrity . It is what it is .

I just lost my "little girl" Maggie, after 10 yrs. She was my eyes, ears and security. At almost 76, I miss and needed that . At only 72 lbs. She was the best Rotti I've ever had. In this day and age, old farts like me, felt safe in our house. Just Her visual was a deterrent for the people joe binen is letting / bussed into our country.

Latest posts

Back