Man I swear I hate people

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing like a cold blooded killing machine/View attachment 34416apex predator, having your back tho…
when I gaze into those eyes, I somehow sense a "what now?" attitude .... especially with the right eye ... wait, wait ... I've seen the look all too often the past, most often after visiting gun shows

The feeling is mutual, in the last 42 years we have made quite the pet cemetery.. i loved them all and everyone had their own personality. This is my girl now and she is one of the best guard dogs i ever had, when she snarls its get the gun time…D91BB931-647E-45EF-BB9C-8EE669C8603C.jpeg

The feeling is mutual, in the last 42 years we have made quite the pet cemetery.. i loved them all and everyone had their own personality. This is my girl now and she is one of the best guard dogs i ever had, when she snarls its get the gun time…
looking back, could you imagine what those 42 years would have been like without our 4 legged soulmates?

looking back, could you imagine what those 42 years would have been like without our 4 legged soulmates?
Well i am a country boy at heart, lived on the same road all my life. Built my house and garage on the family farm, even the worst days were always made better with the unselfishness love from the critters. I don’t go to town anymore than i have too, very content here with my 4 legged friends. Just picked up these orphaned little red 14B93A26-19C9-4284-B725-FAA8A1974B67.jpegA221AB30-4A7F-4C0A-B5E9-DDF6CB627416.jpegguys. They are eating very good, cannot wait to take them up to the woods and let them go…

Well i am a country boy at heart, lived on the same road all my life. Built my house and garage on the family farm, even the worst days were always made better with the unselfishness love from the critters. I don’t go to town anymore than i have too, very content here with my 4 legged friends. Just picked up these orphaned little red View attachment 34503View attachment 34502guys. They are eating very good, cannot wait to take them up to the woods and let them go…
They can make really cool pets. I've hand raised 5 diff orphaned grey skeewhirrels myself since I was a kid.

Latest posts

Back