Maximizin? Your Muzzleloader

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doohan

Reaction score
Maximizin? Your Muzzleloader
With Russell Lynch

I recently had the opportunity to review this video and have to say I am rather pleased. While I picked up a few new tricks, this video is geared more towards those new to the sport or those struggling for accuracy.

In this video Russell goes through each step of muzzleloading thoroughly explaining his method vs. the alternatives.

Covered in this 2 hour video:

* Loose Powder VS. Pellets
* 150 gr. MAGNUM MYTH
* Shooting and Cleaning Components
* Cleaning for Accuracy
* Real Black vs. BP Subs
* General Marksmanship Tips
* Bullet Drop from 100-150-200 yds
* Comprehensive Cleaning Demonstration
? and more.

While I do not agree with everything in this video ( bore butter ) overall I feel this video has alot to offer. If you review many of the questions posted in our "New to Muzzleloading" forum and you will find alot of those topics, with answers, covered in this video.

You can catch a quick glimpse here:

This video is a bargain at $14.95 as it will easily pay for itself several times over in component savings alone.. A "must have" for the novice muzzleloader.

http://www.budandbetty.com/prod.php?prod=muzzy01

I purchase this DVD last week after seeing it on the banner and it was in the mail 4 days later. I havent looked at it all yet but it is the best DVD I have seen on muzzleloading. It is put together well and each step has been explained in detail. I agree that for a new shooter or someone new to inlines this seems like it would be a great help and offer insight equal to some of the great tips I have picked up from this forum. I could hardly think of a better accessory for a new shooter other than the basics you need to get going.

CD

I got the CD and watched it. Russel makes some compelling statements and backs up what he says with proof. He speaks easily and I don't have to be a brain to understand his ideas. I also liked the fact that he is not getting paid to endorse any manufacturers products and everything I saw in the video is availible at a Wally World. It was a mix of products such as you and I would try and use. I will not use Bore Butter as i had rust issues! I'm going to save some money and get his turkey call building video.

Latest posts

Back