McDonald's Drive-Thru

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was in the McDonald’s drive-through this morning and the young lady behind me leaned on her horn because I was taking too long to place my order.

“Take the high road,” I thought to myself. So when I got to the first window I paid for her order along with my own.
The cashier must have told her what I'd done, because as we moved up she leaned out her window and waved to me and mouthed "Thank you.", obviously embarrassed that I had repaid her rudeness with a kindness.
When I got to the second window I showed them both receipts and took her food too.
Now she has to go back to the end of the line start all over.
Moral of story;
Don't be rude and honk your horn at old people.

That's cool. I had someone to pay for my food a couple of times when using drive thru.
Recently when I was put on hold for my order I looked in my rearview mirror. This photo was my view. Screenshot_20200515-172853_Gallery.jpg

I also noticed when at the food pickup window that guard post as vehicle impact marks all over it where folks hit it while driving thru.
I fold my mirror in to avoid that.
McDonald's???

Moral of story;

Jack, I'm gonna rank you right up there with John Wayne, Burt Reynolds, Merle Haggard and the guy who shot the coin machine in that Jerry Reed/Ray Stevens song.

Well played, Sir! Very well played, indeed!

I was in the McDonald’s drive-through this morning and the young lady behind me leaned on her horn because I was taking too long to place my order.

“Take the high road,” I thought to myself. So when I got to the first window I paid for her order along with my own.
The cashier must have told her what I'd done, because as we moved up she leaned out her window and waved to me and mouthed "Thank you.", obviously embarrassed that I had repaid her rudeness with a kindness.
When I got to the second window I showed them both receipts and took her food too.
Now she has to go back to the end of the line start all over.
Moral of story;
I absolutely love what you did and will do the same thing the next time anyone rushes me and my 75 year old dad! Thank you sir, you showed her rude self something, lmao

Hey Fellas,
Glad you all liked the thread. I am just now realizing some of you thought it actually happened to me. This story didn't actually happen to me. It was emailed to me by a friend and I cut and pasted it to make the thread. It is one of many funny emails and texts I get from friends and family.
Not sure if the story is even true. Although it is not too far fetched to have happened to someone.(and maybe happen to more people in the future)
In retrospect I wish I would have put a disclaimer. (Too late to edit now) Sorry for the confusion.

Either way Jack it’s a damn funny story. I’ve had it come through emails a few different times and I laugh each time.

Latest posts

Back