McRem 40 cal & CEB 240

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dlethcoe said:
Greg, I see Carlos is putting us on Notice for ONE OF US TO GET A DEER, SO IT'S NOT JUST A BUCK. Everything including my 416 is riding on your shoulders, you have the power, you can do it, The Dark Dancer has trained you well. 
Your friend in IOWA. :shooter: :shooter:

Dave
Thanks buddy! I'm very confident......I just hope the deer show their support, LOL!!

Greg

dlethcoe said:
Greg, I see Carlos is putting us on Notice for ONE OF US TO GET A DEER, SO IT'S NOT JUST A BUCK. Everything including my 416 is riding on your shoulders, you have the power, you can do it, The Dark Dancer has trained you well. 
Your friend in IOWA. :shooter: :shooter:

Dave
Well Dave it is this way. Since Greg had a big problem with to big die off a few years back, he can do a doe, but as far as you go, it very be a big Buck. :twisted: :twisted:

WOW!! Dave you're really in a spot now, LOL!! I think you may still beat me. All I've seen is one coyote & a squirrel. Not one single deer yet.

No tracks, rubs, or scrapes.

Heading out with the 40 in the morning for the gun opener.

Greg

Told him I was saving the BIG bucks for him, he said big buck only. I think we both might be in trouble.

Dave

Latest posts

Back