Me Too

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, I've noticed several of the area Wal-Mart stores no longer carry firearms or muzzleloader supplies.

Now, the rest of you just pretend my post is above Semi's. :wink: :D

Don't hurt me!!

I used to get great gun deals ordering through WalMart. I talked to my local store the other day about the fact that firearms are gone. She said that the Walmarts that sold guns had to be licensed and the cut-off was that to license the store they had to have sold 1000 guns the prior year. Our gal sold 542 so we lost. Now in Michigan, she claimed the only store that had guns any longer was the one in Jackson, MI.
It is sad to see a store chain, started by Sam Walton, an avid hunter himself, change in such a way.

You mean we'se s'posed ta read frum da top on down?! :shock:

UC,,,,,U ain't right, boy...... :lol: :wink:

Aw, come on guys! Let up. I really thought I was adding a comment to wihill's post on "Well, That's Interesting" - not creating a new thread.

Shucks, it's not the first time I shot the wrong target.

Walmart removed guns in about 2/3 of thier stores nationally this past spring. Remington was the first causualty of this...they needed the volume. This was the main reason Remington was "sold" to Cerebus.

Chocdog

Our local one is still selling MLs and supplies, no modern guns though. There are no deals there though unless it's clearanced. MC Sports, Goldstar Outdoors, Dicks, and a slew of other places beat their prices on ML stuff.

Back