Messed up forum

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RhinoDave said:
Looks like most of the pictures that I have posted in my threads are gone. Don't think it's a forum problem. I think the link from my hosting site got changed somehow. The ones from Flickr are okay but the ones from postimage are broken. They are still on the hosting site but won't link to the forum. Sorry about that.
There was an issue with "postimage" a few days ago and I lost pictures also, reloaded - seems fine.

The forum came up for me also with no icons or little boxes with question marks in them where the icons should be.  But I can not log in to the forum with my iPhone 7.  I can log in using my computer or iPad.  I don't know what the problem is yet.  The error message keeps saying my username or password is invalid or my email address is not the correct one listed with my username.  ????

iphone users have to sign in with Topic It. Log out and you'll see the blue button.

Why the server cant make it work with everything is beyond me, but it seems the phone companies are doing this crap so you have to use their little spy apps.

Im going to just set the forum up with the typical back ground for now folks. Just to many issues going on right now and I do not know what the problem is as everything is perfect at my end.

Looks like it was postimage.org that took a crap on us and deleted a **** load of our pictures once again! Im going to start using the forum based picture uploader from now on.

<h4 class="post-content">postimg.ORG domain is locked by Registry, no prior notice.</h4>While we hope to resolve the issue, we chose postimg.CC as our new home.
Please update codes embedded in your websites.

Finally got it fixed!  Updated my Mac's operating system to the newest version and voila!  Too bad the forum is going away... that's still the plan?

The forum is staying.

Glad everything is fixed up for you! Sometimes those updates fix the outdated stuff. I am good at keeping my system up to date, firefox wise anyway lol. Windows update? Hell no!

Glad to hear the forum is staying!  I don't post much but always enjoy checking in.  Have you ever thought about doing a podcast?  There are no muzzleloading podcasts that I'm aware of.

Latest posts

Back