Millenium Design Muzzleloaders?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeff500md

Reaction score
Hi,I'm Jeff from Arizona. Browsing Ebay I see a barrel for a Millenium Design Muzzleloaders "Buckwacka" for sale. It looks like it might fit my old H & R single shot 12ga. Anyone ever tried this or know if it works? Appreciate any thoughts before I spend money. Thanks!

Hi,I'm Jeff from Arizona. Browsing Ebay I see a barrel for a Millenium Design Muzzleloaders "Buckwacka" for sale. It looks like it might fit my old H & R single shot 12ga. Anyone ever tried this or know if it works? Appreciate any thoughts before I spend money. Thanks!
Contact Grouse on this website, he might be able to help you or he can reach out to friend who would know for sure.

Those where made by mdm company in like 06 or so, yes kinda looked like a h@r about all I know about them.

They didn’t just make barrels, they made complete guns and they were pretty popular in the Northeast. My guess would be that it won’t fit anything except an MDM receiver. The guns do turn up on GB from time to time.

Thanks for that Rob.Maybe just wishful thinking. Heard the H & R muzzleloader barrels could be deadly with a hangfire

They built good guns, they also had a powder plant and there was an accident, 2 employees died and the owner of MDM got sent to prison. That was the end of MDM.

Latest posts

Back