• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Misc items

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snapbang

Imlay City Michigan
Supporting member
Reaction score
I guess I posted improperly on a previous for sale so am doing a redo. Sorry for any lack of following rules. No harm intended.
The following items are for sale. Could use some green or black MMP sabots, but if you have other stuff you would like to trade I am open to negotiation. All prices are me paying shipping to the continental US.

1. A box of 19 not 20 300 Remington Ultra Mag 180 grain scirocco bullets. $75.00
2. Hornady dies for the 300 Rem Ultra Mag custom grade 2 die set $40.00 Used to load 3 boxes of 20 each
3. Hornady dies for the 300 Win Short Mag custom grade 2 die set $35.00 still in plastic wrap. Never been used

Administrator. If I am in violation please remove this and let me know what I am doing wrong.

I will take the 300WSM dies if available I will follow with a PM

Latest posts

Back