Monarch eye relief

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am planning on purchasing this scope from SWFA. They are presently backordered but are getting more in every week. Currently it will be mounted on an Omega and hopefully it will be put on a new Savage 10 ml this summer/fall. Have read a lot about the Monarch and it seems you can't go wrong at this price.

I am just wondering if the eye relief will be acceptable? (gun may be used for youth season deer hunts as well)

Nikon 3-9x40 Monarch UCC Riflescope
Eye Relief (in): 3.7 - 3.6
Matte
Nikoplex
1"
Free SWFA Lens Pen w/ Purchase
SWFA: $218.95

I am just wondering if the eye relief will be acceptable? (gun may be used for youth season deer hunts as well)

I have that scope and the eye relief is just fine. In fact, it is more than the majority of 3-9 scopes. I think you'll like it!

I have one on my Encore. I love it. I never had a problem with the eye relief. Since putting a Monarch on my Encore I have since bought 3 other Monarchs. Can't beat them for the money.

There are plenty of good scopes that might have eye relief slightly less that 3.5". IMO if you have the rifle solidly against your shoulder and a good grip on it there shouldn't be a problem. Even with more eye relief if the rifle isn't held securly it'll wack you. I know :wink:

Latest posts

Back