Moose Hunt Success

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: wow

BoarKiller,
.....Please educate yourself on the biology of the VT Moose population.....a good place to start is the Vt fish and Wildlife site... :roll:

VT Fish and Wildlife

....Moose hunting in Vermont is regulated by a special license and is limited to specific areas with a specific number of licenses for these areas determined annually. The license allows a party of up to two hunters, and an optional guide, to take one moose of either sex during a 6-day season held in October. Hunters are selected by random draw from a large pool of prospective moose hunters who have applied prior to the license drawing. If more cows and calves need to be taken to achieve an area-specific population goal, the Department allocates some of the licenses to that purpose.....

BoarKiller said:
cow hunters..... :roll:
Hey Richard. But it tasty 8)
By the way, did you apply for this year?

Jeff and Pat, this is my buddy Richard are trying to pick on me and Jimmy. He is just having fun.

nugbuk said:
BoarKiller said:

Jeff and Pat, this is my buddy Richard are trying to pick on me and Jimmy. He is just having fun.

That's cool, just looking after my buddies out east!! :yeah: :yeah:

nugbuk said:
BoarKiller said:

Hi Nug.I did not apply yet.When is the dead line?

and by the way,this is my first moose bull...there was no digital cameras at that time...sorry for not so bright picture 8)
moose.jpg

Latest posts

Back