More

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buglemintoday

Reaction score
gamecam00.jpg

gamecam01.jpg

gamecam02.jpg

gamecam03.jpg

gamecam04.jpg

gamecam05.jpg

gamecam06.jpg

gamecam07.jpg

gamecam08.jpg

Great pictures... Do you ever lower the POV on the camera to the ground to see what kind of critters feed down there as well. Those raccoon are sure a determined little cuss when it comes to food.

I have a pretty goods sized raccoon coming into the garden every night helping himself to peas. I see his track and his scat that he leave in return for the free meal.

Cayuga- The camera began pointing toward the ground, the winds and the setup that I had the camera strapped to loosened and caused the camera to point toward the sky. Sort of disappointing, but the bucks have finally found my feeder and I have a few decent 10 pointers coming in!

Where that raccoon is laying to pull corn from my motor, is about 12.5ft in the air. I would hate to fall from that height.

Thanks for the reply!

Justin

also- I finally shot my .58 caliber hawken yesterday after pulling the camera. It is a ton of fun shooting in a canyon, big boom and echoes for a few seconds.

Latest posts

Back