• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO Mossberg 46 or variation bolt assembly

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caniborrowsomeammo

Reaction score
I had a little .22 given to me. Reason, the bolt is missing. Guy knows I tinker with guns so he figured I should have it. Also need the front sight as it is broken, just a little stub sticking up.
I think that Monkey Wards sold a gun that was the Mossy 46 but I don't know what model they called it.
Just a shot in the dark.

Numrich arms may be a possible source?

Numrich arms may be a possible source?
Been there and all the other places on the interwebs, scarce as hens teeth.
They pop up on ebay as I'm watching one now but just can't pay what they want.

Have you tried Havlins? I think I spelled that correctly. They are a vintage Mossberg parts house.

I snagged one on eBay. The price was $90 shipped.
:thumb:
Now I need a No.4 Mossy peep unit to fix the broken one and I'll either repair the front sight with silver soldering a brass blade on and file it down, or find a tall one to fit in the dovetail.

Guns in decent shape otherwise as far as condition with 50% bluing but the stock has minor use marks and no cracks or chips that I have noticed.......yet.🤓
Supposedly these old-timers used to be good shooters.

I had a little .22 given to me. Reason, the bolt is missing. Guy knows I tinker with guns so he figured I should have it. Also need the front sight as it is broken, just a little stub sticking up.
I think that Monkey Wards sold a gun that was the Mossy 46 but I don't know what model they called it.
Just a shot in the dark.
I am currently building a Mossy 146b. One thing Ive noticed is that the bolt design was shared between different models on these old Mossbergs. I wouldnt be suprised at all if my 146b bolt fit your 46. Might allow you some other options to look for.

Back