Moultrie D-40 help

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spence

Reaction score
I put my new camera out and never put an SD card in. I have 136 pics on my internal memory. Question is, how do I get them onto SD or into my PC??? Can't find that info anywhere.

Got my answer from Moultrie

Thanks anyways guys. By the way, I'm a follower of the inline forum and have learned quite a bit, thanks. Not too many CVA Kodiak shooters out there? Do I have inferior equipment? I like it and it shoots well!

does it have a usb port built it?, if so just plug it into a computre. The computer should recognize the camera and ask if you want to download the photos.
Doug

camera

Should have been a cable w/ the camera.One end in the port of your camera and the other in one of the ports on your PC. You might also have gotten some software? Once you plug in your PC should acknowledge new hardware found and walk you through a save or download. I alweays save to My Documents in a folder i namdse obviously Game Camera shots, my daughters grandmother could care less how big the buck is............Good Luck!

Back