Mueller Optics

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of the ones I have shot either had high dollar Swarovski or Zeiss and more then one the Leupold 1.5-5 vari XIII.

I think you'll find most will have a Leupold 1.5-5 or 1.75-6.

this is a full time deal no in the middle. I stay very current lets say for reasons of security!

The USMC has choosen the Schmidt & Bender 3-12x50 PMII LP, 34mm Tube, with Double Turn CM Click Elevation Adjustment, and an Illuminated Generation 2 Mil-Dot from Premier Reticles, Ltd. to replace the venerable Unertl 10x USMC Sniper. I can't think of a more versatile combination or a better State Side Support Center than Premier Reticles of Winchester, VA...

i cut the rest out due to privacy and security descriptions.

having had a chance to shoot this glass i can this great choice for sure
iam still unpacking from the caribou trip 1 bow kill and 3 taken with smokeploles all over 200 yds drt! cant wait made for some awesome video

JD said:
Rifleman I thought you might want to take a look at this. I'm sure It won't change your mind on what you think is junk or the real deal ,but I also know your looking for something with alot of adjustment. Well how about these max. internal adjustments [ elevation 95 moa /windage 90moao] And the best part $319.95

Like i said it probably won't change your mind , but It won't hurt to look. :drinkers:

http://www.muelleroptics.com/TacII/3-10x44TACII.htm

Click on the order button; you'll see this scope is actually $$225.95. 8)

I think i posted on this once before. I have the 3-9 Mueller, third year now...great in low light...but in a swamp during the day......it is so-so for me.(illuminated dot)It is really hard to see even on it's brightest setting during much of any light, and i hunt mostly swamp settings when possible. But, the last 30 minutes or so.... it is awesome!

Latest posts

Back