Muzzleloading cum laude

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big6x6

Reaction score
First I'd like to say we have a FANTASTIC group of guys on this board. I have really enjoyed every minute here. It has been my privilege to have met some of the best friends I'll ever have here. MANY of you are some of the most selfless, generous people I've ever known. Those that give more than they receive in both their time AND their possessions. From time to time Modern Muzzleloader will recongnize select individuals that for no better words, simply go beyond the call of duty in helping others in muzzleloading as well as in every day life. THOSE members will have the new rank of Muzzleloading cum laude. There simply is no higher rank here at Modern Muzzleloader.

I'd like to now announce the two first members to recieve this rank:

Underclocked and Batchief

Those that know these two guys KNOW no two are more deserved.

Thanks to both Rich and Jeff for helping to make muzzleloading all that it can be.

I would like to thank everyone for the way they conduct them selves on this forum . :D There is very little if any disrespect shown towards fellow member on this forum . :shock: So many times i have seen people belittle other people on forums . I amnow participating in less and less forums than i use too . Its so easy to be a jerk at a keyboard and treat someone in a way you never would do in person. :evil: Thanks for all the great info and for giving it , in a kind a respectful manner !!! :D :D

RobK
Hyde Park Utah.

Dang!! I thought I was on probation or sumpin'.... :lol:

Chuck,,,,,,,You have a fantastic site with a BUNCH of good folks giving and receiving advice,,,and albeit keeping everybody safe. :wink:

Kudos to you and your staff.... :wink:

I could not agree more with the selection. Both are great guys, and are always there to offer help and advise.

Congratulations to both of you. Although relatively new here, I'm sure I have gained valuable information from your posts. I certainly agree with Rob's assessment of forum members and its a pleasure to visit this site daily.

Congratulations to you both :) I agree with all the posts before this one :D You both have shared great amounts of muzzy wisdom, for the rest of us to soak-up :wink:

Well Done!

Thanks!!

UC & BAT

I would like to say Congrats to the two of you ! BAT I bet F. Patty is so proud of you ! :D lol

Ron

I do appreciate the honor and my thanks to Chuck and all you guys, but don't feel I deserve any special title.

Several years back there were only a few guys willing to share knowledge about inline muzzleloading on the internet and in those days I think (hope) my contributions might have helped many. Nowadays, there are so many guys participating on the various forums willing to help and coach others with good solid advice ... I'm just one in a crowd of many - especially on this forum.

But I hope I can still bring you a smile once in awhile. :)

Latest posts

Back