Muzzleloading cum laude

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clickers too :D oops wrong place, Bat has to stop picking on me now, Good going guys
RC

Congrats to both. i would also like to say i have learned alot here and this is my favorite site. All of you have helped me in my buying decisions and i am very happy with what i shoot. I know my friends are tired of me talking about this site, but im always one step ahead on information than they are thanks everyone. :lol:

Good job fellas!!!

I do agree, out of all the boards I visit, this one has the best people and lots of them.

I have to say that there is much to be learned here. The range of subjects and the information put forth by many makes it very enjoyable. The lack of personal attacks is refreshing as well. The only negative is certain members UC and a few others tempt me with their product reviews and make me want to experiment with newer equipment and combined with my current centerfire buying habits will only get me in trouble with my wife. WHo knows maybe God willing I'll ditch centerfires and be a dedicated muzzleloader dude. I haven't muzzleloader hunted for 11 years and am chomping at the bit to go next fall. It cannot get here fast enough. Thanks for a great site.

cum laude

Thanks guys both of you have helped me understand what i am doing and done w/ humor. Your reports, threads and info have just meade me better shooter and hunter. Cool Beans guys! Cheers :lol:

Let this one fall again. I really wish Chuck had chosen a title like "Old and Feeble". :D

Latest posts

Back