Muzzleoader sight options

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfujan

Reaction score
I bought a Knight Ultra light 50 cal muzzleloader for Colorado elk this fall. I was hoping to get a williams western precision fiber optic sight to help extend my shooting range, but unfortunately they are out of stock everywhere. Called Williams and they told me it'll be atleast 90 days before the fiber optic or the original version are available.

Is there anything similiar to this sight on the market? Any other replacement options that help with longer shots?

Screenshot_20230720_104030_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230720_104008_Chrome.jpg

There is apparently a huge last minute rush to buy iron sights - I’m guessing this is partly due to the fact that NM changed their regs this year. Ut may follow next year. Lots of guys scrambling.

What am I missing? Williams has the Western Precision for your Knight in-stock at the moment. This is with the non-fiber optic front but they have the green available separately. The reticles are interchangeable.

58C847BB-17EA-46F3-8B2A-C062A7E4BF6F.jpeg

Must be a website issue. Williams had confirmed they are both out of stock.

Screenshot_20230720_120711_Chrome.jpg

Thanks for the help didn't realize I could get the fiber optic globe by itself. Think I'm going to go with a williams fp for the rear peep and modify the the stock to fit. Also from sabotloaderScreenshot_20230720_142354_Chrome.jpg

Back