My 2021 ML'er Buck

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swamp

Supporter
Supporting member
Reaction score
This is my 2021 ML'er buck I harvested with my TC Greyhawk shooting a Lyman Plains bullet I cast myself. Shot was 35 yds. This buck is special to me as I lost my father 3 weeks prior to this hunt, and I was sitting in my stand thinking about all the hunts Dad and I had done over the years, and then this buck shows up. He taught me how to hunt and fish. He was my hero and I miss him dearly. Thanks Dad for bringing me this buck! Love ya!

Attachments

• 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    979.5 KB · Views: 0
Awesome buck and wonderful story.
I can relate to that feeling. 2015 was a tough year for me as I lost 3 of my brothers within 6 weeks. All were veterans and on November 11th, 2015, I took one of the biggest bucks ever with the crossbow.
I know that my brothers were with me that day.
So sorry for your loss of 3 brothers. And many thanks to their service! We'll always remember our special hunts!

Judging by your pic you should be happy that your Dad lived so long. I lost mine when I was pretty young. Your memories together will live forever. And if he knew Jesus Christ as his savior all is well with his soul.
BTW that is handsome buck. Congratulations.

Glad you had a great relationship with your dad. Lost mine early when i was a kid. But the memories are still there. Treasure those memories and I know you will. God bless you

Sorry for your loss. I just lost my Dad a few days ago and I'll never forget all the hunting and fishing trips that we had together. He taught me everything about the outdoors and I'm forever grateful for it!

Latest posts

Back