My Buck Choices So Far...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spitpatch

Reaction score
Which one should I concentrate on this year?
The tens are great but I am a real sucker for a big eight!
Just looking for opinions....
Thanks for looking
Spit

BTW the last two are the same deer..."Horse"

highten.jpg

Goliath.jpg

MDGC0752.jpg

MDGC0516.jpg

MDGC0077.jpg

MDGC0082.jpg

I'm a sucker for junk so the third one down would have to be on my hit list. Love the big 8 too.

Deer

I would concentrate on the one that comes by first!!! .....Looks like you have a nice inventory
Wayles

Batchief909 said:
Down-sizing huh, Jim?? :p

Well, Bat.....one does what one must :(

These are just pictures... mostly nocturnal. To see on the hoof is another thing all together!
I hunt a very tiny piece of ground that must be hunted regularly to see these guys. But it must be hunted carefully and cleanly or it can be a ghost town.
Still I am thankful to even see them... :)

Just yanking yer chain, bro. 8)

I'm sure we'll see yet another pic of a beautiful buck taken.... :( 8)

Go get 'em....

Very cool Spit... I would love to be in your shoes. We can hunt Sept. 1 but I have a new Martin Firecat coming in and it's not going to be here in time,,, so I think I'll wait and start hunting on the 15th when we can kill some trophy doe's. :wink:

Any of them would be well worth taking. The last one though would be nice to hang on the wall. Good luck to you. I hope all the things work in your favor.

Hey Spit, that is a tough call, but I am a sucker for long tines. Number one gets my vote, but it looks as if he may have either broken off the left brow tine, or came up a little short there?

I wish I had your problems though!

Good Luck this fall. 8)

Good luck with those hogs. If I knew he was around I would be after the third buck. I have a thing for wide racks like that, but ANY of those are good deer.

micky

Latest posts

Back