my two Whites.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackSmoke

Reaction score
thanks to Fishhawk and TrickyRicky for selling me a couple of pristine Super 91's. I will be mounting Lyman 57-sme peeps on both of these rifles to use out west. Can't wait to get some range time in and see what they will do. Have a Bestill breech plug and platinum nipple to use as well.

IMG_1817.jpegIMG_1816.jpegIMG_1815.jpeg

thanks to Fishhawk and TrickyRicky for selling me a couple of pristine Super 91's. I will be mounting Lyman 57-sme peeps on both of these rifles to use out west. Can't wait to get some range time in and see what they will do. Have a Bestill breech plug and platinum nipple to use as well.

View attachment 29066View attachment 29067View attachment 29068

Fine looking pair of rifles. I'm glad the composite stocked .504 went somewhere where it will get a chance to shine on an elk. Nothing would make me happier than a picture of a big 6x6 with that rifle laying over him.

But I am sorta miffed you....you COULD have called me when you saw that .410 Super on Gunbroker.
I don't need it, (especially for $900) but I've gotten to the point that I say "What's NEED got to do with it"?

Back