Need Help Willing Will Trade Also

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkey

Reaction score
I am heart set on using barnes bullets for my deer hunting set up. I went to Bass Pro tonight and bought box of 18 EZ Load Sabots Barnes Red Hots 250 grain with is the barnes bullet. I have 18 orange sabots I will send you if you want them! I want a sabot that will work with this bullet in my Remington Genesis and BH 209. I purchased the TMZ EZ Load...gave them to a buddy they did not hold a group at all in my set up...since they are boat tail I took it hard to get a sabot replacement for them...so now I am ready to get the Barnes 250 Red Hot match up with sabot to shoot in my Genesis...If you have some you could send me that would be greatly appreciated. Guess I will be on the phone with MMP, Knight, and Barnes sometime soon. Any and all suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated. :D

turkey,

I don't know for sure if the Red Hots are flat based bullets. I think they are, but someone can confirm. If I was you I would order a pack of MMP short black sabots. They cost 7.75 shipped. Can not beat the price and they should be there this week if you order them tonight yet or early tomorrow morning.

Here is a link to them. http://mmpsabots.domainhost.com/store/page1.html They are the 4th ones from the top, they are "50 cal rifle - black." A very good sabot to start with. If you don't want to buy the full pack of 50, send me a pm and I can try to mail you 18 of them tomorrow. However they are a great sabot to have on hand.

Again, please make sure the red hots are flat based bullets and not the boattail.

Latest posts

Back