NEF trigger

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leo3 said:
Does anyone have suggestions for improving the NEF trigger?
I am afraid your only alternative is a gunsmith,it is not a do it your self project.

I believe RonN can help. Also, on my H&R Ultra Rifle, I sent it back to the factory for them to lighten the trigger pull. They said they couldn't do that, but they did "smooth" the trigger pull. After the "smoothing", it was quite a bit lighter and smoother. They just don't feel they can say in writing that they reduced the trigger pull.

SW said:
I believe RonN can help. Also, on my H&R Ultra Rifle, I sent it back to the factory for them to lighten the trigger pull. They said they couldn't do that, but they did "smooth" the trigger pull. After the "smoothing", it was quite a bit lighter and smoother. They just don't feel they can say in writing that they reduced the trigger pull.
Litigation friendly terminology! :wink:

Thanks to all for your help. I am trying to make the most of a limited budget. I didnt know what to expect for the manufacturer, precisely because of present day conditions. Again thanks :D

Back