New from Indiana

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Jamie. I live in South West Indiana. Hunting, shooting, and fishing, of any kind has been my passion, since I was too young to remember. I started down the muzzleloader path 37 years ago, when I was 14. I'm involved in about all facets of it. Shooting close to 8 pounds of powder a year, including, blackhorn, 777, smokeless, and Swiss, I still hope to learn, and just maybe, offer help.
Thanks for having me
Jamie

Hello all, my name is Jamie. I live in South West Indiana. Hunting, shooting, and fishing, of any kind has been my passion, since I was too young to remember. I started down the muzzleloader path 37 years ago, when I was 14. I'm involved in about all facets of it. Shooting close to 8 pounds of powder a year, including, blackhorn, 777, smokeless, and Swiss, I still hope to learn, and just maybe, offer help.
Thanks for having me
Jamie

Welcome from Daviess County, Indiana!

Where in the world are you finding Swiss????? Or any real BP for that matter?

Welcome from Daviess County, Indiana!

Where in the world are you finding Swiss????? Or any real BP for that matter?

Wow, I live in Greene, and am finishing building a new home in Daviess right now. I ordered a bunch of Swiss from grafs.com awhile back. We'll have to look each other up!!
Jamie

Welcome aboard from a fellow Hoosier. I'm now living in East Central Indiana, but I'm originally from South West Indiana. I recently bought property in South Central Indiana (Washington county). I have plans to retire there in a few years. In the mean time it's my hunting and recreational property.

Welcome aboard from a fellow Hoosier. I'm now living in East Central Indiana, but I'm originally from South West Indiana. I recently bought property in South Central Indiana (Washington county). I have plans to retire there in a few years. In the mean time it's my hunting and recreational property.

Whenever you're down that way let me know. I'm not far. Also, I'm the maintenance repair guy at the Martin state forest in shoals. Love to say hi something
Jamie

Thanks for having me
Jamie
Welcome from SE Michigan! You've come to the right place. Massive knowledge base here...

Back