New garage

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAF

Reaction score
Well, my new garage was finally put up on Friday. It's 24' x 26' and 10' high. The weather has set everything back a few weeks. First the concrete contractor couldn't pour because of the rain and wet conditions. That set back the framing contractor. But it's up now :D except for the overhead door :( which should be installed next week :roll: . Then I'm going to have to dig a trench to bring in the electicity and natural gas. After it's wired I'll be able to insulate and gyproc the walls, sand the drywall and then paint. Over the winter am going to try my hand at building cabinets. Going out the morning, after Home Depot, pens to buy myself a new table saw :D :p :D . In preparation for the deer that will hopefully be passing through here, I put up a winch for skinning and butchering. I mounted the winch on the wall at the top of the wall and ran the cable across to hook in the ceilling. Tested it and it works :D. can't wait to try it out on the real thing. Will have to try and get out next week with my bow and see what happens. :D

Thought I'd post a picture to give you an idea what winch looks like

test21050.jpg

The winch is rated to lift 2000 lbs. Could lift the whole lot here :D

Latest posts

Back