New member from Idaho with a TC Renegade in .54.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Conner1

Reaction score
New member from Idaho with a TC Renegade in .54.

Renegadehunter

NOW YOUR SET - Welcome

New member from Idaho.  Got into black powder about 6 or 7 years ago and have been hooked ever since.  I have a TC Renegade in .54 cal that I inherited, can't believe I let it sit in the gun cabinet for a couple of years before trying it out.  I tend to prefer sidelocks, although will admit the in-lines are sure convenient to unload and clean, my brother-in-law has one that I've shot here and there.  I don't own one though, and for some reason they just don't "do it" for me like a sidelock does.  
icon_scratch.png
  I enjoy bear, turkey, deer, elk, grouse, and coyote hunting as often as I possibly can.  I've also been dabbling in making antler powder measures for myself and a couple of friends and am about to try to make a field flask out of an elk shed I have just to make more room in my shooting bag.  I also enjoy 3D archery, fishing, camping, atv riding, and snowmobiling.  I've been hunting with shotguns and centerfires since I was 12, started archery hunting at 18, and got into black powder at about 38.
Still learn something new all the time and am always looking to learn more.  I think that's why we all enjoy it so much, other than the obvious love of the outdoors.  I look forward to talking shooting and hunting with all of you.

Re: New member from Idaho with a TC Renegade in .54.

Your hunting experiences sound like many of these members here.

Back