New member from Longview WA

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, my Name is Sam Case. I'm from Longview WA. Relatively new to muzzleloading and I find myself asking questions to myself that I have no idea what the answers are. Figured I would join this site so I would have access to answers that I don't have. Is this a site that I can try to find parts. I am looking for a trigger for my knight Bighorn.

Welcome Sam, have you tried ebay for the trigger? Pretty sure I saw one on there. The other striker type triggers for the LK93 and American Knights I think will also fit.

Just checked, no Bighorn specific trigger on ebay. To me,the others are pricey at 104 bucks. Saw one in the 80's and even that is high. Gunbroker has a parts American Knight on auction. Currently 20 bucks and it has a trigger but the barrel is cut.

Last edited:
Welcome. Almost neighbors. I’m just an hour South of Longview.

Welcome Sam, have you tried ebay for the trigger? Pretty sure I saw one on there. The other striker type triggers for the LK93 and American Knights I think will also fit.

Just checked, no Bighorn specific trigger on ebay. To me,the others are pricey at 104 bucks. Saw one in the 80's and even that is high. Gunbroker has a parts American Knight on auction. Currently 20 bucks and it has a trigger but the barrel is cut.
Knight suggested that I send the assembly that is broke that I have to them, and the would see what they can do. I am reluctant because Elk season starts on 10/02/2022 and I am afraid I wont get it back in time to get it season ready.

Knight suggested that I send the assembly that is broke that I have to them, and the would see what they can do. I am reluctant because Elk season starts on 10/02/2022 and I am afraid I wont get it back in time to get it season ready.
Let them know your plan before you send it. I bet they get it right back to you. They're usually pretty good about that.

Hello Sam, welcome to the forum. Enjoy!

How did the trigger get broken? What part is broken?

Just the trigger is broke. The assembly was gunkded up and when I was removing the barrel it snapped. It actually works. It broke the day before late elk season last year and the next day I killed a 4 pt bull.

Latest posts

Back