New member from Montana

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdorval

Reaction score
New member here from Montana. I'm a full time hunting guide thats been around muzzleloaders most of my life but looking to add a hawken style since I may actually have time to hunt in the heritage season here in montana. I'm pretty excited about it! Any advice on the hawken style percussions is welcome as they are new to me!

Thanks
TJ

Welcome, from North Carolina! For used (production) guns, check out T/C Hawken or Renegade, Lyman (Investarms) Great Plains Rifle, or Cabelas (Investarms) Hawken. For new (production) guns, check out Lyman (Pedersoli) GPRs, Investarms Gemmer Hawken, or you can go with a custom from someone. Just a few thoughts.

Welcome, from North Carolina! For used (production) guns, check out T/C Hawken or Renegade, Lyman (Investarms) Great Plains Rifle, or Cabelas (Investarms) Hawken. For new (production) guns, check out Lyman (Pedersoli) GPRs, Investarms Gemmer Hawken, or you can go with a custom from someone. Just a few thoughts.
Thanks for the feedback, I’ve been eyeballing gunbroker now that I have my account setup and might have an unexpected trip back to New England shortly so I may have a look around there. Seems like more options back that way and would be nice to check out some of the shops I used to frequent.

Latest posts

Back