New member here and to muzzleloading

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhartman

Reaction score
Hello
I'm located in West Harrison Indiana and I just purchased my first muzzeloader . I bought a TC ProHunter all though I was looking at other TC firearms I fell in love with the way prohunter felt.I got the Blackhorn 209 and CCI magnum primers . I do plan of measuring by weight but I did pickup a u-view powder measure and the loading tubes . I got the bullet starter and a jag for ballistic tipped bullets . I do plan in getting a spin jag though. Picked up some saboted xtp's for plinking and plan on shooting shock waves in 240 grain for deer.Out fitted the rifle with DNZ one piece scope mount holding a Nikon 3-9x 40 scope .

Thanks
Don

Welcome to the sport. You have a great package there. I am sure it will be a good shooter. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the Forum and the sport! Lots of great guys and info to be found here. Sounds like you are putting together a nice rifle. If you have any questions post them up. You just might get and answer or 2. :wink:

Let us know how you make out on your first outing, and we like pictures too. :wink:

:D
WELCOME ABOARD :!: :!: :!: I'm sure your going to like it here 8)

Ray.......... :wink:

Welcome, sounds like a heck of a setup to start out with.

I can tell you that those saboted XTPs are excellent for hunting.

Sent from my XT1030 using Forum Fiend v1.0.1.

Back