new member in virginia

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redear

Reaction score
Hey ya'll! I just joined the forum tonite and have been reading up on my new cva wolf, I can't believe the amount of good info on the site, it's great. you all should be very proud of your forum! I used to hunt quite a bit and then fell out of it when I came down with a nerve disease that makes it hard to walk etc. but now that I'm retired and also on disability I have the desire to get out and sit with the muzzle loader. kip in virginia

Welcome to the forum. Glad to hear you're getting back into the woods. There's nothing as much fun as hunting. I'm also retired and having the time of my life.

Welcome to the group, enjoy.

Welcome to the Forum and to the great world of Muzzleloading! Glad you found us.

Welcome to the forum from another Virginian! I hunt in the western parts of Loudoun County (unfortunately I live smack dab in NoVA).

This is my second season of hunting the VA muzzleloader season, and it's a great time to be out in the woods. We are fortunate to have a season that gives us some great fall hunting during the rut.

Latest posts

Back