New member from Virginia

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VAFIRE03

Reaction score
New to muzzleloaders completely and figured this would be one of the places to start my research. I am looking to get a Knights ultralight in .45 caliber. Thinking of probably a Colorado legal version one in case I ever wanna try for a tag out there or just hunt open sights here in Virginia. I honestly thought this would be an easy process, but to be honest there is a lot to learn that I didn't know it seems. From powder, to primers, what bullets or sabots, ect....

Welcome aboard from the Hoosier State!! You are so right, there is a lot to learn. You have started in a good place. Feel free to ask questions. But, search through the available threads before posting questions. You will probably find the answer on your own.

Welcome from Indiana! I lived in the Green Run area of Va Beach for 8 years back in my Navy days. I miss Virginia. Like was said before, there’s lotsa great folks and information here. I hope you find the addiction as fulfilling as the rest of us.

Welcome Amherst, VA. If you're going to Colorado for Elk, you're going to need a 50. 45 not legal.

Latest posts

Back