New to the forum

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found your great site and would like to be a part of it. I have been hunting with my Knight Bighorn for the last 5 years and loving it. I have been fortunate to take a couple Blacktails and hope to move on to elk next season.
I have taken Sabotloader's advice from various online searches and other forums and he has helped me to turn my gun into a very comfortable and accurate gun.
I hope to come here and learn much more and hopefully contribute what I can.
Thank you!

Welcome to the Forum, glad you found us! Lots of Knight shooters here.

Am new again because I forgot my password. Just a suggestion so hope you don' get offended. I like to browse the different sites & find it handy to use one password. If it's a site that requires more than one feature about the password, would be nice if it said that next to where you enter the password so I don't have to try to figure it out. Old geezers like me tend to like things simple- like muzzle loading is simple. At least if there was a qualifier next to the password box, I could tell this was the site where my password is "Muzz1el0ading" instead of just plain " muzzleloading".

So, like I say, no offense intended, just a suggestion.

I am 65, semi-retired, live in Southern Idaho. I love shooting, hunting, reloading, bullet casting, good jokes, muzzle loading.

Have various calibers and gauges of both smokeless and smokepole type weapons. Am mostly into traditional muzzle loaders but have developed a liking for 777 and Black MZ powders. Tend to like to experiment with bullet designs and lubes, etc.. I guess that part of me that likes reloading makes me like muzzle loading. It lends itself to experimentation (within safe limits of course!).

Latest posts

Back