New to the site

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hey I am new to the site. You may have seen pictures of my most recent hunts or range shots. I am big6x6's girlfriend.

Hi Kristel!

Good shooting! I'll bet your groups will improve when you get that shortened Savage back! Good luck in Kentucky! Get a big one!:yeah:

Keep Chuck in line will ya? :roll:

I hope I will do better. Chuck said that my gun has been shipped. Hope to have it this weekend. I am absolutely going to get a big one in Kentucky!!! Bigger than Chuck's!! Ha Ha!

Savage girl said:
I am absolutely going to get a big one in Kentucky!!! Bigger than Chuck's!! Ha Ha!

I hope you do, and win the best-dressed award as well. That will destroy what is left of Chuck's self-esteem. Likely, he will be forced to sell drugs to eek out a subsistence-level living. :cry:

Savage girl said:
Hey I am new to the site. You may have seen pictures of my most recent hunts or range shots. I am big6x6's girlfriend.

Great name :) It's pretty obvious Chuck is making sure you got nothing but the best. 8) Good luck in Kentucky. :partyman:

Hey Kristel, welcome aboard! Guess you prefer the Savage to that little Wolverine huh? :wink:

Welcome aboard! Love seeing those targets with the really close bullet holes!

to Patrick; yes I do prefer the Savage. Less powder, NO SPITPATCH,and a better-looking stock!! It does seem to shoot better even with the less powder. Chuck truly does want the best for me in muzzleloading....and in everything else, too. I cannot wait until our trip. It is the best feeling when I actually see a deer; which I hope is a buck this year.

Back