Newbie from Louisiana

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darbonne

Reaction score
Recently was given an original knight disc from a cousin who was dying from cancer. He killed a lot of deer with it and kept it in excellent shape with a 3 x 9 Leupold scope. He has recently passed away so my goal is kill one for him. I have deer hunted for around 50 years but never considered muzzle loading up to now. Went thru all he gave me and looks like all i am going to need to get is some new Pyrodex pellets.

Welcome from Oklahoma. Might I suggest getting a jug of loose pyrodex RS instead of the pellets.
Way cheaper and easier to customize loads.

:welcome: To the brotherhood. Enjoy your new venture.:lewis:

Welcome ,from north central Louisiana!
Proceed with extreme caution !!! Muzzleloading is extremely addictive! 🤣 loose powder is less convenient but worth taking the time to measure. Though if you are going to kill with it and stick it in the closet pellets will be fine. Are you from Darbome lake area?

Welcome ,from north central Louisiana!
Proceed with extreme caution !!! Muzzleloading is extremely addictive! 🤣 loose powder is less convenient but worth taking the time to measure. Though if you are going to kill with it and stick it in the closet pellets will be fine. Are you from Darbome lake area?
Darbonne Creek-between the lake and Claiborne Lake

Back