Ninering62 & A/C - Outback Turkey hunting ( Osceola's )

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We are at the middle hide of the three we have. We are at the “ T “ behind my 200yd target. It’s actually a crossroads bc both deer & turkey travel through the place that the fence is down which is right there too. There’s a huge piece of property on the other side of the fence that holds a lot of deer & turkey & my whole shooting range & several places along the fence where it’s down or gone they all cross. We bumped into a group yesterday while walking to the new redneck lounge chairs we just got. They even have beer holders - yay!
You can see the tomato sticks there for my 200yd target.
A guy on the property to the south of us shot a bird about 200yds from us this morn. I had to get up a few mins after that shot & go do something & bumped 2 birds when I did. Anonymouscowherd is earning his first turkey. Even in Ninerings backyard, it still ain’t easy.

Attachments

• 06136BA7-B3FC-494F-95E3-C25D6E75A7F7.jpeg
    06136BA7-B3FC-494F-95E3-C25D6E75A7F7.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 2A1AD583-6BB3-4A5F-A5E1-D1DAAC977419.jpeg
    2A1AD583-6BB3-4A5F-A5E1-D1DAAC977419.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
I heard it scratching & purring coming up
and about when u were posting i watched a bird come up behind you
behind us. I only saw the one greyhead. But when I was replying to you, 2 shooter Tom’s popped out 60yds from us & busted me immediately with no glove on my right hand & the sun hitting me & the phone. They headed toward the bench. Dang it! I never thought I’d see the day where I got busted by whatever I’m hunting, for playin around on my cellphone. Boy oh boy have times changed.

Latest posts

Back