Nobel 209 Shotgun Primers

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockman

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in these primers, OutdoorLimited.com has these in stock, in 1000 quantity packs/boxes right now. I just ordered a box, and there are about 10 in stock as I post this.

Last edited:
Rockman...think you mean outdoorlimited.com vice outdoorunlimited.com? The unlimited website said not registered but the other sight has 8 boxes left as of 3:26 EST. Thanks!

Yeah, sorry about that. Thanks for the correction. Got in too much of a hurry to post the thread, and misread my own order. outdoorlimited.com is correct.

Just a heads up...Those Nobels more than likely WONT fit any Knight plug. They might fit an Omega.

I thought I had some primers AND powder yesterday, no luck.
Was going to an archery tournament in a city with a store that always seems to have reloading supplies in stock. 2.5 hour drive only to pull into the parking lot and see Caution - Fire Department yellow tape around the whole front of the building. Closed for the next few weeks. Could look inside and see powder sitting on the shelves!
So close, yet so far.

As Stated in Post #5 these primers may not easily fit your stock plugs, But then again they may be perfect, everything is made to +- standards. If that is the case, that they are to tight, the pocket can easily be deepened if needed with a "C" size drill.

It also takes very little time to polish out the primer pocket to fit your supply of primers. If you have 1K of primers then fitting the/a plug to them just makes common sense to me.

Happy shooting,

Ken

If they stock Nobels aka NSI primers, look for the 209/688 instead of the 209/686. The 688s are supposed to be their version of a mag primer. Size on the 20ish i measured was pretty uniform. I got them just to mod a Knight plug to fit them. They are as long as the Win209s or a little longer on average than new stock Win209s.
R0j22ol.jpg

The primers I started this thread about are 688's. As of now, that vendor has sold out of them. I'll give them a try in my Omega, and Encores. How will these do in CVA's? Will give 'em a try in those rifles, too.

Latest posts

Back